For the perfect instant grab adhesive that doubles as a sealant, you can’t beat STIX-All. EVERBUILD have produced an phenomenal one step, solvent free sealant which cures chemically, creating an adhesive which combines the best qualities of silicone and polyurethane technologies. It has been created to ensure it will fix most common building surfaces and products to each other and themselves and has huge adhering qualities.
What is STIX-ALL?
STIX-ALL combines incredible initial grab with high bonding strength that begins immediately, ensuring no slippage. It will fill gaps and act as an interior sealant (certified) while also being strong enough to be safely used for long term bonding requirements on exterior projects and jobs. STIX-ALL can be applied to wet surfaces, in the rain and even under water; its quick curing properties are perfect for all weather use and when dried it is both weatherproof and waterproof. Built into the formula is a powerful anti-fungal element to prevent mould growth around or under the product.
STIX-ALL is solvent free and resistant to temperature extremes -40°C to +150°C. It will resist chemicals & petrol (10% dilute acids/alkalis, most solvents). Because STIX-ALL does not require a primer, it is ideal for use as an adhesive to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, glass, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, polyester, Perspex, glass, wood, enamel and painted surfaces.
When to use STIX-ALL.
STIX-ALL can be used for sealing and bonding in a wide range of situations. These include:-
- as a speedy replacement for a nail.
- sealing/pointing perimeters of doors and windows, for example in a motor-home, caravan or boat.
- bonding glass and mirrors.
- filling gaps and bonding polymers, metals and fibre glass.
Tips for using STIX-ALL.
- Ensure the surface is clean and dust free for optimum long term adhesion.
- On dusty surfaces, prime with EVERBUILD PVA BOND diluted 1:4 with water and allow to dry.
- Support heavy items while curing occurs.
- When using as a sealant, mark alongside the area with masking tape for a neat finish.
- If excess STIX-ALL needs to be removed, wipe with white spirit.
- For ease of use, use an applicator gun to hold the STIX-ALL tube.
STIX-ALL is available in crystal clear, black, grey, brown and white and is sold in 300ml tubes.
We carry the full range in our Peterborough showroom in Wainman Rd, near Big Sky. Pop in and see us for more details and prices.